The Windeby puzzle : history and story / Lois Lowry.
- ISBN: 9780358672500
- ISBN: 0358672503
- Physical Description: 186 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023.
Told in two voices, two outcasts in an Iron Age village befriend each other, as disabled, orphaned Varick helps Estrild achieve her dream of becoming the first female warrior. Inspired by the Windeby bog body.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 10 up. Clarion Books.
Grades 4-6. Clarion Books.
Search for related items by subject
- 9 of 18 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Guilford Smith Library - South Windham.
- 0 current holds with 18 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Guilford Smith Library - South Windham||JF LOW (Text)||34059145655508||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|