The silent unseen / Amanda McCrina.
- ISBN: 9780374313555
- ISBN: 0374313555
- Physical Description: xii, 301 pages : illustration ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux, 2022.
In July 1944, as the Red Army drives the Nazis out of Poland, sixteen-year-old Maria Kamińska must work with a captured Ukrainian nationalist to find her brother, who is a special operations agent and leader of a Polish Resistance squad, when he disappears while on a mission.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 10-12. Farrar Straus Giroux Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
- 3 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Guilford Smith Library - South Windham.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.