No way, they were gay? : hidden lives and secret loves / Lee Wind.
- ISBN: 1541581628 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781541581623 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781541581586
- ISBN: 154158158X
- ISBN: 9781541581623
- ISBN: 1541581628
- Physical Description: 296 pages : black and white photographs ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Zest Books, an imprint of Lerner Publishing Group, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"History was crafted by the people who recorded it. And sometimes, those historians were biased against, didn't see, or couldn't even imagine anyone different from themselves. That means that history has often left out the stories of LGBTQIA+ people: men who loved men, women who loved women, people who loved without regard to gender, and people who lived outside gender boundaries. Historians have even censored the lives and loves of some of the world's most famous people, from William Shakespeare and Pharaoh Hatshepsut to Cary Grant and Eleanor Roosevelt."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
6. Lerner Books
6-12. Lerner Books
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gays > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Gays > Identity > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Guilford Smith Library - South Windham.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Guilford Smith Library - South Windham||YA 306.766 WIN (Text)||34059145654808||Young Adult||Available||-|