Fools and mortals / Bernard Cornwell.
- ISBN: 9780062798411
- ISBN: 0062798413
- ISBN: 9780062896162
- ISBN: 0062896164
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (approximately 10.5 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Audio, 
Title from web page.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Thomas Judd.
In the late sixteenth century as the English theater begins to flourish outside of London, a growing number of playhouses, playwrights, and actors vie for glory and success. In this bawdy, brutally competitive world, young actor Richard Shakespeare struggles to make his mark in a theater company dominated by his estranged older brother, William. Their rivalry is the centerpiece of this high-stakes story of conflict and betrayal.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
Actors > Fiction.
Sibling rivalry > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > Elizabeth, 1558-1603 > Fiction.
- 10 of 11 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Guilford Smith Library - South Windham.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Guilford Smith Library - South Windham||BCD COR (Text)||59||Adult Book on CD||In transit||-|